Target Acquisition Criteria
PREF will acquire between 50 to 60 luxury, short-term vacation rental properties, anchored in the Phoenix and Scottsdale area, Cabo San Lucas, and other highly desirable destination markets with favorable ROI's.
20% - 25% Net IRR.
5 - 7 years from the final closing.
Target Fund Size
70% of total committed capital.
8% per annum, paid guarterly.
Available cash distributed quarterly.
fund management fee
1.5% management fee.
value driven portfolio
The Parsons Villas Approach
Investment Property Identification
- Identify luxury, short-term vacation rental properties with a 8-10% cap rate
- Focus Search On Specific Zip Codes Including 85016, 85018, 85253, 85255, 85258, 85259, And 85260
- Further Qualify Properties That Meet The Fund’s Stringent Investment Criteria Parameters
property due dilligence
- Survey each home’s integrity
- Calculate remodeling costs based on desired floorplan, design, and furnishings
- Prepare a detailed project plan with the goal of completing renovations as efficiently as possible
- Analyze vacation rental trends and comp rates utilizing recognized yield management cloud-based tools
- Evaluate data for location and consumer demand
- Assess financing options
Basket of 50 active vacation rental properties that have been evaluated and added to the Fund’s portfolio
- Efficiently remodel homes in accordance with the Fund’s criteria to attempt to maximize short-term vacation rental revenue
- Actively promote the vacation properties through the Management Company’s sophisticated property management systems
1 property acquisition
- Identify property
- Negotiate price
- Open escrow
2 Property Remodel
- Light remodel (30-90 days)
- Medium remodel (3 - 6 months)
- Large remodel (6 - 12 months)
3 Management Company Portfolio
- Home entered into Streamline software
- Schedule photos, videos, and matterport
- Create welcome book
4 Distribution Channels
- Home listed on 95+ online travel sites including HomeAway, VBRO, and Booking.com
5 Hold Asset
- 5 years
6 Capital Event
- Retail Sale
- Portfolio Sale
7 Return of Capital
- Endeavour to return 100% of initial investment to investors + 20% - 25% IRR